Get ONE 8" x 12" Tool mat with two small compartments and a large field for hand tools.
The Medium Grypmat is designed to keep your hand tools together within proximity, such as under the hood or on top of a ladder.
Need an NSN? View our NSN kit.
- INSANE GRIP: Arguably its most defining aspect, the Grypmat is built to stay. Its unique chemistry enables it to grip on to whatever surface it is placed on without sliding or falling, while still allowing for easy placement and removal.
- SURFACE PROTECTION: Using the Grypmat prevents scratches and dents on your beautiful paint job.
- TOOL ACCESSIBILITY: Any tool, any time, and any place. The Grypmat is so versatile that you can have your tools where you need them, when you need them.
- FLEXIBILITY: Not only is the Grypmat extremely durable, but it also bends, folds, or rolls any way you need it to, always returning to its original shape.
- PREVENTS TOOL LOSS: With the Grypmat, your tools aren’t going anywhere.
- CHEMICAL RESISTANCE: Grypmat is made out of a polymer-silicone blend and has specific properties to make it resistant to all types of chemicals.
- MEASUREMENT SYSTEM: The large and medium Grypmats contain a built in ruler.
- FLAME RESISTANT: This one is pretty self explanatory. Catching on fire while working (a risk some mechanics face pretty regularly) is not good for productivity.
- ANTI-STATIC: It won’t stick to or get caught on any other surfaces, either, providing you with a safer and more convenient work environment for your electronics.
- NON-MAGNETIC: It won’t get stuck or be hard to remove from any metal, which eliminates the potential for damage to your projects and your tools.
Product Number: RFGM-CR02S
My husband is a pilot so will use it working on his plane. He liked it but says I know you bought it as we saw it on Shark Tank but wouldn’t have bought him self. WAY too expensive!!!!!!! He was flabbergasted when I told him of cost.
fast delivery and great product!
Great Product, Bought 1 for Self and 1 for Gift. Love It!
Color of the product makes it hard to misplace...which is a good thing for me. The material prevents little odds/ends/screws/etc from sliding all over the place while still being soft enough to put on your finish without scratching. Would recommend! Also thanks for being a sponsor of Pit Lane Parley!
Great for vintage mechanics!
Love the product, doesn’t scratch paint and stays remarkably clean. Take care of them and they take care of your tools and equipment!