Get the Small, Medium, and Large Grypmats all together in the Trio Pack. This is for the Mr./Mrs. Fix it that has engine oil in their veins.
Need an NSN? View our NSN kit.
- INSANE GRIP: Arguably its most defining aspect, the Grypmat is built to stay. Its unique chemistry enables it to grip on to whatever surface it is placed on without sliding or falling, while still allowing for easy placement and removal.
- SURFACE PROTECTION: Using the Grypmat prevents scratches and dents on your beautiful paint job.
- TOOL ACCESSIBILITY: Any tool, any time, and any place. The Grypmat is so versatile that you can have your tools where you need them, when you need them.
- FLEXIBILITY: Not only is the Grypmat extremely durable, but it also bends, folds, or rolls any way you need it to, always returning to its original shape.
- PREVENTS TOOL LOSS: With the Grypmat, your tools aren’t going anywhere.
- CHEMICAL RESISTANCE: Grypmat is made out of a polymer-silicone blend and has specific properties to make it resistant to all types of chemicals.
- MEASUREMENT SYSTEM: The large and medium Grypmats contain a built in ruler.
- FLAME RESISTANT: This one is pretty self explanatory. Catching on fire while working (a risk some mechanics face pretty regularly) is not good for productivity.
- ANTI-STATIC: It won’t stick to or get caught on any other surfaces, either, providing you with a safer and more convenient work environment for your electronics.
- NON-MAGNETIC: It won’t get stuck or be hard to remove from any metal, which eliminates the potential for damage to your projects and your tools.
Product Number: RFGM-TP3
Absolutely does what it’s supposed to do: Holds stuff on difficult surfaces. Almost nothing on airplanes is helpful when it comes to putting down tools, hardware or parts. The Grypmat solves this better than anything I’ve ever used.
Awesome new product
Found these at AirVenture in Oshkosh and absolutely love them.
Awesome product - great for aircraft maintenance and car maintenance! Works as promised!
Awesome help in building my airplane
I've gotten the set of the mats for my garage where I'm building my own airplane and being able to organize the tools and keep them handy wherever I need them without having to put down a towel or something to protect the aluminum is awesome.
Very good experience, useful in many applications. all 3 sizes used constantly.