We apologize, but due to high demand, we are temporarily out of stock of LARGE. Want to still purchase a Large today?
Get ONE 12" x 22" tool mat with four small compartments and an extra-large field for hand tools.
The Large Grypmat is designed for more involved jobs, where a handful of tools just won't cut it.
Need an NSN? View our NSN kit.
- INSANE GRIP: Arguably its most defining aspect, the Grypmat is built to stay. Its unique chemistry enables it to grip on to whatever surface it is placed on without sliding or falling, while still allowing for easy placement and removal.
- SURFACE PROTECTION: Using the Grypmat prevents scratches and dents on your beautiful paint job.
- TOOL ACCESSIBILITY: Any tool, any time, and any place. The Grypmat is so versatile that you can have your tools where you need them, when you need them.
- FLEXIBILITY: Not only is the Grypmat extremely durable, but it also bends, folds, or rolls any way you need it to, always returning to its original shape.
- PREVENTS TOOL LOSS: With the Grypmat, your tools aren’t going anywhere.
- CHEMICAL RESISTANCE: Grypmat is made out of a polymer-silicone blend and has specific properties to make it resistant to all types of chemicals.
- MEASUREMENT SYSTEM: The large and medium Grypmats contain a built in ruler.
- FLAME RESISTANT: This one is pretty self explanatory. Catching on fire while working (a risk some mechanics face pretty regularly) is not good for productivity.
- ANTI-STATIC: It won’t stick to or get caught on any other surfaces, either, providing you with a safer and more convenient work environment for your electronics.
- NON-MAGNETIC: It won’t get stuck or be hard to remove from any metal, which eliminates the potential for damage to your projects and your tools.
Product Number: RFGM-CR01S
This thing solves a few problems that definitely needed solving for someone who works with small tools. Love it.
Great product. Works well. Easy to keep clean.
Excellent product. Use on T-6 cowl and never slips. Use on multiple aircraft with perfect damage protection, instead of balancing tools on finish. Only weakness is that the large stone has no hanging loop, storage is difficult, as rolling distorts it a little for a few minutes.
10 out of 10
Excellent!!! Makes annual inspections a breeze because our tools stay organized & right where we put them!